THE 28TH ANNUAL CHILDREN’S CHOICE AWARDS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
The 2017 Children’s Choice honorees are Mrs. Wilma Germany & The Golden State Warriors Community Foundation:
Mrs. Wilma Germany joined the Day Home as a parent of two wonderful daughters and continued to build our community as an active member of the Board of Directors. For nearly four decades, Wilma has made an immeasurable impact on the Day Home through her passion for education, commitment to at-risk children, and expert event planning.
The Golden State Warriors Community Foundation has been a treasured partner since 2014. The Foundation supports education and youth development to promote thriving students, schools and communities. Their dedication has improved the lives of children throughout the Bay Area, including our little ones.
Details: Friday, March 10, 2017, Oakland Marriott City Center – 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
- 6:00 – 7:15 p.m. No-Host Cocktail Reception, Warriors Training Facility (adjacent to the Marriott)
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner & Program, Marriott Skyline Room
- Discounted garage & valet parking available
- Semiformal evening attire
- The favor of a response by February 24 is appreciated as seating is limited for the dinner.
Held at the Oakland Marriott City Center, the event will feature:
- A view of the Warriors Training Facility at the Reception
- Entertainment by Day Home children
- A delicious dinner
- A special opportunity to support the Day Home’s quality educational programs and impact more than 200 children and families each year who truly need your support
Dinner followed by a live auction of a basketball signed by the ENTIRE Golden State Warriors Team & Coaching Staff! Courtesy of the wonderful Warriors Community Foundation.
$5,000 Champion Sponsor– Table host (8 event tickets), sponsor recognition & additional benefits.
-You’re a champion, your gift keeps a child in school during a family crisis.
$2,500 Home Court Sponsor – Table host (8 event tickets) & sponsor recognition.
-Build a child’s confidence to excel and be heard; provide small group speech therapy for one child for a year.
$1,000 Slam Dunk Sponsor – 4 event tickets & sponsor recognition.
-Help a child build the strength to dunk like a pro, provide quality nutrition for one month.
$500 The Splash Brothers Sponsor – 2 event tickets and sponsorship recognition.
-Assist children in maintaining quality friendships, education, and growth; provide a scholarship for a child for three days.
$175 Dedicated Fan – 1 event ticket.
-A dedicated fan is a part of a child’s game plan for educational success.
The Traveling Fan Donation
-I regret that I am unable to attend. I would like to support the Day Home children with a tax deductible donation.
- To register by mail, download the Registration Form and send it in with your check to Saint Vincent’s Day Home at 1086 Eighth Street, Oakland, CA 94607.
- To pay with your credit card, register online.
Questions? Contact the Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 832-8324.