The Saint Vincent’s Day Home 13th Annual Tee Off “Fore The Children” on Monday, May 11 at the Sequoyah Country Club is shaping up to be the best golf tournament ever!
While playing golf on the legendary Sequoyah Country Club grounds prepare to enjoy Clam Chowder from Crogan’s with a complimentary Bloody Mary. Compadres is always a hit with their quesadillas and Margaritas that are to die for! Fentons Creamery will be serving up some refreshing root beer floats this year and Deep Eddy Vodka will be on course providing samplings of their delicious vodkas. What else can you ask for on a Monday?
Silent Auction Preview
Here are just a few highlights from our silent auction with all proceeds benefitting educational program at the Day Home:
- Weekend get-away at Saddle Creek Resort, including dinner and a golf foursome
- Two SF Giants tickets (Sec. 119) and a deluxe overnight stay at Galleria Park Hotel
- Three nights away in a private Palm Springs condo
- Front-row Oakland A’s seats on the dugout with dinner at the always- delicious Crogan’s, Montclair
- Overnight stay for two at the Claremont Hotel with two 50-minute therapeutic spa treatments
- Wine tours and tastings at the following celebrated wineries from Livermore to Yountville: Bottega, Concannon Vineyard, Far Niente, Merryvale, Nickel & Nickel and Orin Swift – just to name a few!